- Applicants are not required to live in Missouri.
- In-person attendance is required.
- Zero to 100 is an equal opportunity program & does not discriminate against applicants based on disability, age, race, religion or sex.
- Zero to 100 reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant without cause.
- To graduate from “The Student,” a participant is required to attend all sessions. Attendance for SEPT & OCT is mandatory. A majority of the sessions are on the second Wednesday of each month; however, those are subject to change based on holidays or other events.
- Opening Reception – September 13, 2023 (Mandatory)
- Understanding Results – October 11, 2023 (Mandatory)
- Open Floor – November 8, 2023
- Networking Organizations – December 13, 2023
- Pitch to Anyone w/Field Trip to Net Org – January 10, 2024
- One on One w/Field Trip to Net Org – February 14, 2024
- Graduation Celebration – March 13, 2024