In his free time, Joseph enjoys working out, watching Shark Tank, reading biographies and watching documentaries about successful people who changed the world, and watching horror/thriller films with his wife and friends.
Co-Founder & CEO
Joseph Luckett is from St. Charles, Missouri and is the CEO of Zero to 100™. Joseph’s true passion lies in connecting people using his mastery of developing authentic relationships. He has created a unique twist to networking that transforms how and why professionals meet one another.
After years of utilizing networking to successfully grow his business, Joseph and his wife, Carol, founded Zero to 100™, an inclusive networking movement that operates on a global scale. Focused on fostering a sense of belonging and gratitude and rooted in developing genuine and authentic connections in business and in life, the movement includes books, a proprietary digital platform, and networking events.
Joseph has been recognized by his peers for several prestigious awards including
- “Beyond the Best” Top 50 in Business Award (Streetscape Magazine)
- St. Louisans on the Move (St. Louis Business Journal)
- Succeeding in Business (NewsTime Newspaper)
- Top 100 St. Louisans You Need to Know to Succeed in Business (St. Louis Small Business Monthly)
- Who’s Who in St. Charles County (Time-Off Magazine)